DECOTEK Automotive is based in the Irish midlands employing approximately 320 people in a highly skilled manufacturing environment. We design, develop and manufacture exterior trim components for the global automotive industry customers.
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive change and implement continuous improvement processes, while utilizing and improving existing methodologies
- Promote lean manufacturing practices by educating the organization in the use of lean principles
- Utilize lean manufacturing tools to identify and develop solutions that drive operational improvement
- Actively participate in, and lead, cross functional teams through the execution of continuous improvement projects, of processes and methods, focused on customer satisfaction, quality, safety, and productivity using the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Create and update work procedures, forms, and process flows based on projects
- Track, monitor and report regularly on status of projects
- Provide analytics to support the need for a change and the return on investment
Experience, Training and Work-Related Skills Required
- Third level qualification in manufacturing, or industrial engineering or similar
- 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean Six Sigma or significant experience in process improvement or cost saving initiatives
To apply for this job – please click on the red “Apply Now” button.